It’s time for another Random Editing Day in the ongoing series of Blog Exercises to flex your blogging muscles. As outlined in the original exercise, your task today is to find two random previously published posts and edit them. Use the list in the original exercise as a review on what to look for when […]
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Code Standards Project to Take WordPress Into the Future
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- WordPress Plugins for Images, Photographs, and Graphics
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
What’s She Talking About?
- When Does the Selling Stop and the Ownership Begin
- No Passion No Life
- Where Are You? We Are Here.
- Does Motion Only Mean Going Forward?
- Stepping on the Details
- Silence Among the Throngs
- What is the Outlook Out Your Window on the World?
- You’ve Been Right All Along
- The Destination Will Lead You Through the Journey
- Radical, Activist, Heretic, Visionary, and Queer
Thrashing Spammers Daily