In an interview with Daniel Scocco of DailyBlogTips, he asked me how long a blogger should wait to monetize their blog. Ha! Forever! I do not think bloggers should monetize their blogs. I think that people who want to get into the business of blogging must make a business plan on how they will use […]
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
What’s She Talking About?
- When Does the Selling Stop and the Ownership Begin
- No Passion No Life
- Where Are You? We Are Here.
- Does Motion Only Mean Going Forward?
- Stepping on the Details
- Silence Among the Throngs
- Lorelle Presents Writing with WordPress Workshop in Salem, Oregon
- Troubleshooting Post Content Errors
- Tablets for Educators and Students in College
- What is the Outlook Out Your Window on the World?
Thrashing Spammers Daily