By Greg Balanko-Dickson Often forgotten when writing for your blog is getting the word out and promoting it. Phil Gerbyshak (via Make It Great!) makes five points and states you should: Post Often. Join a Blog Network. Sign your posts in the blog network Comment on other's blogs using your URL and a valid email. […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- Learning About Blogging and How to Blog
- Creating Footnotes in WordPress
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar event events help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons linking links motivation news organization planning readers relationships schedule security seo sharing site maintenance social social media social web spam stories storytelling tags tips trackbacks Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily