The page view in web statistics is the number of times a web page is “viewed”. This statistic is used to track your traffic and visitors on your blog or website and a favorite brag for blog owners. Advertisers have been taking page views into account for years, but now modern technology in web page […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Blog Exercises: How Does Your Blog Make You Money?
- WordPress Tip: How to Display a Specific Post Anywhere You Want
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
What’s She Talking About?advice blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments content editing event help how to blog how to use wordpress interactivity lessons links planning social media spam tips Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
Thrashing Spammers Daily