Matt Mullenweg spoke out recently on the recent bogus “SecurityFocus SQL Injection” fear spreading across the web. There is a huge perception today that WordPress is a security risk. This is not true. As Matt discussed, fears of SQL server vulnerabilities and other security issues have gotten out of control, for WordPress as well as […]
Read More from Lorelle
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- WordPress Plugins for Images, Photographs, and Graphics
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
What’s She Talking About?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily