Why I Created a WordPress Theme Framework by Justin Tadlock is a good look at the reasons why WordPress Theme designers and developers should work with a framework when designing a WordPress Theme. A strong Theme framework creates a solid canvas upon which to build your WordPress Themes. If you are or considering building WordPress […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Categories versus Tags - What's the Difference and Which One?
- Tags and Tagging in Wordpress
- WordPress Tip: How to Display a Specific Post Anywhere You Want
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- Blogrolls Gone in WordPress. How to Save Your Links.
What’s She Talking About?advice blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments content copyright editorial calendar event events help how to blog lessons links seo social media spam tips Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
Thrashing Spammers Daily