While many of us blogging bloggers have been doing battle against splogs and content thieves, Inside Google reminds us that blog feeds aren’t the only feeds out there being used and abused: Okay, this should be a no-brainer, but just because Gmail offers RSS feeds doesn’t mean you should offer them to the public. A […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories clark college comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar education event events help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons links motivation news organization planning readers schedule security seo sharing site maintenance social social media social web spam stories storytelling tags tips trackbacks Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily