Melissa McAvoy, a web accessibility and usability specialist, shares 8 Tips for Accessible Blogging, a quick list of tips to help you make your blog or website accessible to everyone, including the blind and visually impaired. A lot of the tips make good sense whether or not you are physically impaired. 2. Always include meaningful […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- Creating Footnotes in WordPress
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories clark college comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar education event events help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons links motivation news organization planning readers schedule security seo sharing site maintenance social social media social web spam stories storytelling tags tips trackbacks Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily