Holtz has a great article, “Customer Service on the Edge”, which explains why bloggers are so important to businesses. Companies that listen to bloggers have a unique opportunity to improve their reputations and win converts to their business models. Listening, after all, is a critical element of communication, but one that most organizations employing traditional […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- WordPress Tip: How to Display a Specific Post Anywhere You Want
- Blog Exercise: When Was the Last Time You Got Personal
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
- Categories versus Tags - What's the Difference and Which One?
What’s She Talking About?advice blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments content editing event help how to blog how to use wordpress interactivity lessons links planning social media spam tips Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
Thrashing Spammers Daily