Edublogs.org turns two today. Happy Birthday! Edublogs.org was the first to embrace WordPressMU, the multi-user version of WordPress which, a month later, powered WordPress.com. From the beginning, James Farmer’s goal was to provide free blogs to educators, especially teachers then later students, to build an interactive community where teachers can share and communicate with other […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- WordPress Tip: How to Display a Specific Post Anywhere You Want
- Blog Exercises: Are You Setting an Example for Others?
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
- Displaying the Date in Your WordPress Theme
What’s She Talking About?advice blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments content editing event help how to blog how to use wordpress interactivity lessons links planning social media spam tips Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
Thrashing Spammers Daily