I’ve discussed much about the patents and technology of how Google gathers information from websites, ranks and rates them, and generates search results. Well, there is new news about Google’s recently received patents you need to know about. Google’s World reports on two patents Google won today, and I’d like to call your attention to […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Creating Footnotes in WordPress
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories clark college comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar education event events hacked hacking help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons links motivation news planning relationships schedule security security vulnerability seo sharing social social media social web spam stories tags tips trackbacks vulnerability Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily