Blogging is about opinions. That is the defining difference between a website and a blog. Opinions. Freedom of speech. Freedom of expression. Having my say. This week’s Blogging Challenge is to blog in someone else’s shoes. Write a post on your blog as if you were the opposite of who you are. Since blogging is […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar education event events help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons linking links motivation news organization planning readers schedule security seo sharing site maintenance social social media social web spam stories storytelling tags tips trackbacks Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily