CRE8PC on Usability and Holistic SEO writes in “Blog Usability for the Considerate Blogger”: How do you know if a blog has integrity? The blog that has reposted your posts, in full, whenever you write one is a copycat. Granted, they say that being copied is a form of acknowledgment that you’re doing something right. […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- How to Remove WordPress.com Ads From Your WordPress.com Blog
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
- Blogrolls Gone in WordPress. How to Save Your Links.
- Blog Exercises: Where You Came From
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar event events help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons linking links motivation news organization planning readers relationships schedule security seo sharing site maintenance social social media social web spam stories storytelling tags tips trackbacks Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
- What is the Outlook Out Your Window on the World?
- You’ve Been Right All Along
- The Destination Will Lead You Through the Journey
- The First Website Revived
- How to Link to Posts, Pages, Categories, Tags, Authors, and Feeds in WordPress
- WordPress Site Models
- Radical, Activist, Heretic, Visionary, and Queer
- Stats: The Analytics of Reading to the Bottom of the Page
- Is Your Blog Your Resume?
- You Always Come Back to Your Passion
Thrashing Spammers Daily