No, this is not an accusation but an invitation. As many of you know, when it comes to web accessibility standards, I’m in your face. Recently, Monika Thon-Soun of Webdesign-in.de and Texto.de reminded me that the web and blogosphere is filling up with sights and sounds that the visually and hearing impaired can’t access, or […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Categories versus Tags - What's the Difference and Which One?
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- WordPress Tip: How to Display a Specific Post Anywhere You Want
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Blogrolls Gone in WordPress. How to Save Your Links.
- Tags and Tagging in Wordpress
- How to Remove WordPress.com Ads From Your WordPress.com Blog
What’s She Talking About?advice blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments content copyright editorial calendar event events help how to blog lessons links seo social media spam tips Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
Thrashing Spammers Daily