What bloggers won’t tell you about blogging
by Lorelle VanFossen
Returning to the basics, Lorelle VanFossen has put together hundreds of the tips you need to know before you start blogging, and after, in Blogging Tips, What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging.
- Learn how to define your blog’s purpose.
- Learn how to build your blog’s plan.
- Explore the pros and cons of blog design.
- Learn more about writing interesting and attention-getting content.
- Develop your blog writing voice and style.
- Tips on writing with keywords and search terms.
- Learn how to encourage your readers to respond.
- Deal with comment spam and other nasty comments.
- Explore the new PageRank, TrustRank, and SEO techniques.
- Learn how to improve SEO with podcasts, video, and other multimedia.
- Tips to prevent blog burnout.
- Tips on developing a blog plan of action in response to disasters, emergencies or accusations.
- Tips on administrating and maintaining your blog.
- Tips on online social networking and interaction.
- Learn how to respond to copyright violations.
- Learn about your rights as a blogger.
|To Order Blogging Tips
Lorelle VanFossen is a professional writer and the author of Lorelle on WordPress, a popular technical blog on WordPress and blogging and now author of the new book, Blogging Tips, What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging. She is also the author of Taking Your Camera on the Road, one of the first personal websites on the Internet, featuring over a thousand articles on travel, nature photography, and life on the road, and Lorelle’s Family History, a genealogy blog.
Lorelle is a columnist for the Blog Herald, contributor and producer of the Bitwire Media production company which includes the WordCast Network, Making My Life Network, and other podcasts and multimedia productions. She is also the editor-in-chief and community manager for Woopra, the real-time web analytics program changing the face of analytics and real-time web. She guest blogs and writes for many blogs, ezines, websites, and print publications, and travels extensively, as a web consultant, trainer, and public speaker, often be found in airports, truck stops, outside shops, and prowling your neighborhood looking for an open WIFI connection to send off her next blog post.
- Announcement: Blogging Tips Book by Lorelle VanFossen
- Update on My Blogging Tips Book: What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging
The following are published sample chapters for the book, Blogging Tips, What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging.
- Blogging Tips Book: Blog Branding and Identity
- Blogging Tips Book: Blog Syndication and Subscription Tips
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Blogging Is About Writing (guest post on Problogger)
Reviews and Announcements
- Pelf-sim – Have you ordered your copy yet?
- ifacethoughts – Blogging Tips Book by Lorelle
- JT Freelancer – My adventures so far on the Blogosphere
- Kamigoroshi of Footsteps in the Mirror – The Book Every Blogger Should Read
- Kamigoroshi’s Footsteps in the Mirror – This Blog’s Content is Being Stolen
- Make Money Site for Beginners – Lorelle’s Blogging Tips Book
- Work at Home on the Internet Home Blogging Contest Begins
- Make It Great’s Phil Gerbyshak – Super Heroes and Super Powers
- Of Travel and Travails – Lorelle’s Book On Blogging Is Out
- Open Source Community – Lorelle VanFossen – Blogging Tips, What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging Book
- Chris Cree – Success Creeations – Book Review, Blogging Tips What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging
- Angela Betts – Blogging for Income? Be Prepared
- Blog Herald – New Book: Blogging Tips – What bloggers won’t tell you about blogging
- All Pumped Up! – Check Out the Latest Book From Lorelle
- Post-Buzz – Lorelle’s Blogging Tips Book
- Liz Strauss of Successful and Outstanding Bloggers – The Metaphor Project: What’s Your Blogging Metaphor? Competiton
- Tech-Scope – Blogging Tips Book By Lorelle VanFossen