If you are disabled in any way which makes reading blogs and surfing the web a challenge, trying to work with what’s available or using special equipment, please let us how you access this blog and how you blog. A lot of presumptions are made about what works and doesn’t work for accessibility standards and […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- WordPress Tip: How to Display a Specific Post Anywhere You Want
- Blog Exercise: When Was the Last Time You Got Personal
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Categories versus Tags - What's the Difference and Which One?
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
What’s She Talking About?advice blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments content editing event help how to blog how to use wordpress interactivity lessons links planning social media spam tips Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
Thrashing Spammers Daily