The The Work at Home on the Internet Blogging Project has started and so far, the entries are wonderful. Here are some examples:
- Blogging for your Business: Five Reasons you should Blog by J.T Dabbagian on J.T’s Official Blog
- How Do You Explain Blogging to Your Mom? by Char on Essential Keystrokes
- Home Business & Blogging-Can it Get any Better by Martin Neumann on Home Office Voice
- Home Business Blogging: How a blog can help your business by Angela Booth on Blogging for Dollars Blog
- Learning from your customers by blogging by Tom Haskins
- Why Blog-Referred Prospects Can Raise Your Home Business Profits to New Heights by Alfa Mercado on Flood of Dollars
- It’s A Blog World After All by Storme Brown on Life On The Web
- 8 Benefits of Blogging for Home Business by Lucy Nixon on Weblucent
Winners will receive an autographed copy of my book, Blogging Tips, What bloggers won’t tell you about blogging. I can tell already that the choosing is going to be tough. There are some great articles and fabulous writing. Luckily, it’s a draw from a hat.
There is time to enter, so check out the requirements to participate.
Site Search Tags: home business blogging, work at home, work from home, blog business, blogging business, writing contest, blogging tips, writing tips, home business, web business, internet business
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network
Subscribe Via Feedburner Subscribe by Email