Smashing Magazines’ 35 Designers x 5 Questions takes an amazing behind-the-scenes look at answering the most common issues and decisions facing web designers.
The five questions were:
- 1 aspect of design you give the highest priority to.
- 1 most useful CSS-technique you use very often.
- 1 font you use in your projects very often.
- 1 design-related book you highly recommend to read.
- 1 design magazine you read on a daily/weekly basis (online or offline).
Thirty-five web designers offered their tips and tricks with answers to these questions and more, including many useful CSS techniques I use all the time.
If you want to design web pages or WordPress Themes, or are already, there are some great tips you can learn from these experts.
- WordPress.com Custom CSS – All The Styles for the Sandbox Theme
- My WordPress Theme is Broken
- The Secret of Successful Editing of WordPress Themes
- Designing a WordPress Theme From Scratch
- Designing a WordPress Theme – Building a Sandbox
- A Guide to the WordPress Codex, The Online Manual for WordPress Users
- WordPress Design Details
- WordPress Tips and Tricks for Template Files
- WordPress Tips and Tricks for Style Sheets
- CSS: Studying Your CSS Styles
- Secrets of WordPress Theming
- Finding Your CSS Styles in WordPress
- Free Text Only Editors for Templates, PHP, HTML, CSS, and More
- How Do You Choose a WordPress Theme?
- Attention WordPress Theme Designers: Designing Themes for WordPressMU
- Designing Themes for WordPressMU – Fill In All The Details
- WordPress Theme Designers: Slapping You Upside the Head
Site Search Tags: web design, web design tips, design, blog design, designing your blog, blog building, building a blog, css, html, xhtml, stylesheet, wordpress themes, wordpress blogs, wordpress design, web designers, web designer tips
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network
Subscribe Via Feedburner Subscribe by Email