Best-Blog-Basket has started 101 Ways To Create Original Blog Posts. It’s a reader participation project with rules and so far, the count is up to 40 of the 101 goals. The reader’s tips on how to create original content for your blog are broken up by sets of 10-20 tips.
Why not join in and offer a few tips of your own on creating original blog post content?
- Your Blog is Your Unedited Version of Yourself
- Copy Copy Copy: You Can’t Write My Post. I Can’t Write Yours.
- The Thinking Blogger Award
- Blog Comments: On or Off and Why
- Building Your Blogging Audience One Reader at a Time
- Speed Blogging: What is Getting In Your Blog’s Way
- Monitoring Your Blog’s Topics and Industry
- 100s of Resources for Finding Content for Your Blog
Site Search Tags: blog writing, post content, original blogging, original content, original post content, post content, content, writing tips, writing, how to write, how to blog, blog ideas, blog tips, blogging tips
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network
Subscribe Via Feedburner Subscribe by Email