The end of the month long series featuring WordPress Plugins is done – well, almost. I’ll have a few more posts summarizing up some Plugins I missed as well as lessons learned.
The total so far is 32 articles about a wide variety of WordPress Plugin categories. Amazing.
Here they are:
- Where to Find WordPress Plugins
- Lists of Your Favorite WordPress Plugins
- What Are Your Favorite WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Plugins Battling Evil
- Translation and Multilingual WordPress Plugins
- A Love Letter to WordPress Plugin Authors
- WordPress Plugins for Images, Photographs, and Graphics
- WordPress Administration Panel WordPress Plugins
- Helping WordPress Search With WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Plugins That Play With Paper and Documents
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Counting WordPress: Statistics WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Widgets: The Next Generation of WordPress Plugins
- Customizable Post Listings WordPress Plugin
- Testing Readers: Survey, Polling, Rating, Testing, and Reviewing WordPress Plugins
- Subscribe, Email Mailing List, Blog Update Alerts, and Newsletter WordPress Plugins
- Video, Music, Podcasts, Audio, and Multimedia WordPress Plugins
- Ultimate Tag Warrior WordPress Plugin for Dummies
- WordPress Plugins To Help You Administer Your Blog
- Blog Navigation WordPress Plugins: Related, Recent, Most Popular Posts and More
- Which WordPress Plugins Does Lorelle on WordPress Use?
- Connecting Articles in Series: In Series WordPress Plugin
- WordPress Plugins That Help You Write Code
- Post Meta Data WordPress Plugins
- Monetizing WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Plugins for Comments
- Contact Form WordPress Plugins
- Random WordPress Plugins: Rotating Banners, Header Art, Images, Quotes, and Content on Your Blog
- WordPress Plugins for Feeds
- WordPress Plugins for Blog Layout, Formating, and CSS Designs
- WordPress Plugins for Multiple Blogger Blogs
- Odds and Ends WordPress Plugins You Must Know About
- Wanted: WordPress Plugins for Me
These 32 articles represent only a small fraction of the WordPress Plugins out there. I wanted to cover WordPress Plugins for maps and geographical blogging, online chatting and instant interactivity, research and documentation writing (footnotes, bibliographies, and citations), more business-oriented needs, and more. Maybe later. I’ve only scratched the surface of what is out there.
This isn’t the end of my WordPress Plugin coverage. Don’t worry. I’m always on the look out for that perfect Plugin for all our needs. Still, are there any specific Plugins or types of Plugins you would like me to blog about? What types of WordPress Plugins are you looking for? What do you need for your WordPress blog.
Please, remember what I wrote at the beginning of this Plugin series. Go hug a WordPress Plugin author. Can’t do that? Pay them. Can’t do that? Buy them dinner, whether you are in attendance or not. At the very least, publicly thank WordPress Plugin authors for the hard work they do to make your blogging experience better.
And my thanks to all WordPress fans and the WordPress community for making my work so easy and fun. I’m so thrilled to have met all the wonderful and creative folks out there who have done so much for our WordPress blogs with their Plugins and Themes. You are my heroes. All of you. Thank you.