I’m looking for truly unique and wonderful blogs. The blogs I am thinking of are one-of-a kind, stand-out, nothing-like-it, wow-will-you-look-at-that. only-one, wish-I-had-that-idea blogs. Every blog in the bunch will be outstanding in its own way.
She’s looking for 200 different outstanding blogs and bloggers. Her requirements?
* outstanding in content.
* outstanding in thought leadership.
* outstanding in concept and execution.
* outstanding in design and production.
* outstanding in style.
* outstanding for a blog in their category.
She’s also asking you to define what makes an outstanding blog outstanding, as well as asking for your recommendations. Do you know of a truly outstanding blog or blogger? One that needs some attention and deserves to be pointed out from among the crowd? Go help Liz find some truly unique blogs.
I can’t wait to see what the final results will be. I look forward to finding out what you think makes an outstanding and successful blog!
- Touching the Spirit When Blogging
- How to Write Like a Wanker
- Website Development – Keywords Help You Write Your Blog
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before You Blog
- Judging Blogs by their Post Content Styles
- How to Write Good – Tips For Bloggers on Blogging
- Horse Sex and What is Dictating Your Blog’s Content?
- Why Do You Blog? Do You Have a Purpose?
- How is Blogging Like Stand-up Comedy
- Blogging Tips – Hundreds of Resources for Finding Content for Your Blog
- Fortune Cookie Blogging
- Because Ignoring Reality Is The Next Best Thing To Changing It
- When Blogging is Threatened: Losing a Finger
- Blogging Rants: Tangential Blogging Can Lose Readers
- Too Much To Write About
- Truths and Consequences of Blogs That Stand Out
Site Search Tags: liz strauss, sob, successful and outstanding blog, unique blog, what makes a blog unique, special blogs, outstanding blogs, top quality blogs
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network Subscribe