Visit the following links and study the information they give you on your blog. Then blog about what you learn from these various sites and if they helped, hurt, or change the way you will blog or set up your blog.
- Live Google PageRank
- Visual PageRank
- Google Cache Tool
- Spider View
- Search Position Checker
- Link Popularity Checker
- Keyword Analysis Tool
- Google Webmasters Site Status Test (you do not have to verify to see information)
Did you learn something new? Something amazing? Or did it just verify what you already knew about your blog? Share with us here or on your blog what you learned about your blog. And how it will impact your blog and your blogging.
- Do-It-Yourself Search Engine Optimization Guide
- Annual Zeitgeist Time: Top Search Result Keywords by Elimination
- Searching for Blogs and Blogging Resources on DMOZ-Google Open Directory
- I Can Put Your Site at the Top of Search Engine Listings
- One Year Anniversary Review: Web Design
- One Year Anniversary Review: Web Development
- One Year Anniversary Review: Blogging and Blogging Tips
- What Are Keywords?
- Website Development – Keywords Help You Write Your Blog
- Website Development – Listing The Keywords Inside
Site Search Tags: web development, seo, search engine optimization, blog challenge, blogging challenge, blog writing, writing tips, blogging tips, page rank, web traffic
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network