As I wrote in Updating My Blog to Reflect I have joined an all female Blogroll which can be found on my links page.
This is a women’s only Blogroll…And to all the female bloggers I already know. Thank you. Being a female in the blogosphere is beautiful. Many of you I read and may leave little or no comments mainly due to my own anxieties. As a thank you and for sharing your inner most thoughts, paintings, drawings, poetry, writing, photography, coding and blogging knowledge here is some link love from me to you in no particular order.
Thanks, Jessica, for including me on your list. Not worthy. Not worthy. ;-)
To the rest of you female bloggers out there, why not reach out and start thanking the female bloggers who inspire you. Men, you can join in, but let’s hear from the women who blog!
- Your January Blogging To Do List by Liz Strauss
- Celebrity Blogs: Which Celebrities are Blogging?
- While You Were Out…Things Happened
- Pew Survey of Bloggers: Who is Blogging
- Bloggers Who Contribute to the World Benefit the World
- ProBlogger Asks Which Bloggers Would You Love to Meet?
- One Year Anniversary Review: Blogging About Bloggers
- Women Bloggers: How Many and Why Aren’t There Enough?
- Women Bloggers on wordpress.com