Ben Yoskovitz of The Instigator Blog made a good point in The Elephant in the Room is You about how you, the customer, is the elephant in the room that business bloggers need to listen to and talk to.
* You’re the person companies aren’t talking about enough.
* You’re the person companies are scared of, but really shouldn’t be.
* You’re the elephant in the room.
…It might be as straightforward as starting a blog for your business. Doing so is not difficult. Yes, it requires some thought and planning, but any size business can do it, with minimal or almost no technical skill. How about a residential cleaning business in Florida? Yup, they’re blogging and it’s making a big difference.
Customers don’t want to be elephants anymore. And more and more they’re taking their business to companies that understand that; companies that help them get out of their elephant disguises.
It’s not a new idea, but it’s a good idea. If you are blogging for your business, listen to your customers and make your business blog about this “new” concept of real customer service.
- Tips for A Good Corporate Blogging Guidelines
- Should Your Small Business Have a Blog?
- Bloggers Make a Difference – Taking On The Auto Industry
- Full Disclosure on Corporate and Commercial Blogs
- Big Business – Listen to Bloggers, Please
- Corporate Bloggers Blogging for Business
- Hotel Industry Bloggers Blogging the Hotelosphere