Neil Patel of Pronet Advertising has written “My 50 Favorite Blogging Resources”, a great list of blogging resources that may help you learn more and get more out of your blogging experience.
The list is divided up into Blogs with Articles that offer up-to-date information on the blogging industry, a list of recommended blogging platforms (programs from which to blog), Design/Template resources, Marketing, Corporate Blogging, and a short list of recommended books to read on blogging.
It’s a fairly comprehensive collection of links and resources. What would you add to his list?
- Web Browser Power Blogging Tips
- Learning About Blogging and How to Blog
- Writing a Blog and Engaging Readers
- Blogging Tips – Hundreds of Resources for Finding Content for Your Blog
- The Top 10 Clues That You Are an Amateur Blogger
- How to Write Good – Tips For Bloggers on Blogging
- Why Do You Blog? Do You Have a Purpose?
- The Key to Blogging Success: Perseverance
- Make Blogging with WordPress Part of Your Daily Routine
- Define Blogging Success
- Developing New Ways of Thinking about Blogging
- What Have You Learned from the Blogging Experience?
- Lorelle is the Author of Lorelle on WordPress
- Jaye Wells Talks About Blogging
- Six Steps to Blogging Success – Or Success in Anything
- The Best Bloggers Edit
- How to Write Like a Wanker
- Judging Blogs by their Post Content Styles
- One Year Anniversary Review: WordPress For Beginners
- One Year Anniversary Review: Searching and Search Engines
- Blogging Tools Analysis and Reviews
- Blogging and Blogging Tips
Site Search Tags: blogging, blog resources, blogging resources, blogging information, how to blog, blogging lessons, blogging help, blog help, i want to blog, how do i blog, blogging tips, blog lessons
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network