For the Full Version of WordPress Only
There is a lot you can do with feeds on WordPress blogs, and I’ll be talking about that more over the next few months, but here is an interesting new WordPress Plugin and technique for creating feeds on a Page on your blog.
Shaolin Tiger’s “How to Use RSS Feeds on Your WordPress Site” describes a simple step-by-step technique for creating a Page to host incoming RSS feeds using the WordPress Feedlist Plugin.
Follow the instructions, replacing “http://www.spymy.com/” with whatever feed link URL you would like and with little effort or complex programming, you can showcase feeds on your blog.
This technique is not limited to Pages on your WordPress blog. You can also use the same technique in your template files such as in your sidebar, header, or footer.
Stay tuned for more information on handling feeds in WordPress.
- Benefits and Uses of Website Feeds
- Submitting Your Sitemap and Feeds to Google Blog Search and Site Submission
- Beauty is Only Skin Deep – Designing Blogs for Feeds, Search Engines, and Audience
- Customizing Your Feed Titles
- Ads on Feeds
- The Birth of RSS
- Like Owner Looks Like Dog, Do You Look Like Your Aggregator
- Dig Up Feeds with a Keyword Based RSS Feed Generator